- Please adhere to the “Skier’s Responsibility Code” (see below) at all times.
- Vallecito Nordic Ski Club provides no services other than trail grooming.
- No motorized vehicles of any kind are allowed.
- No biking, running or walking (without snowshoes) allowed on groomed trails.
- Dogs are welcome. Owners are responsible for dog’s behavior. Please ‘toss’ their droppings off the trail or bag and take them home with you as there is NO trash pick-up at Vallecito. A $5 per dog per season contribution is recommended.
- Any trail user who ventures off USFS land (i.e. road, campgrounds) is required by the Bureau of Reclamation to carry a special use permit, which can be purchased at the Pine River Irrigation District office at 13029 County Road 501.
It is each individual’s responsibility to ski under control at all times. There are elements of risk associated with outdoor activities here at Vallecito Nordic. Vallecito Nordic Ski Club assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY for you while enjoying this area. Please be observant of all individuals here. Ski at your own risk and under control at all times.